GenSwiss Micro Drills - Superior Micro Drills for Swiss Lathes
GenSwiss Micro-Drills are a cost effective solution for hard to find small diameter solid carbide micro drills & micro spotting tools. Swiss-style precision ensures maximum reliability, accuracy and finish results. When consistency of hole tolerance control is paramount, look to GenSwiss micro drills
Sizes range from as small as .1mm (.004") up to 3mm (.1181") and are precision ground and finished on shank diameters of 1 to 3mm making precision holding in standardized ER holders simple. These micro drills eliminate the need for expensive specialized micro collets.
These micro drills excel when paired with the GenSwiss Advanced Precision Micro Drill Holder.
MICRO DRILL PRODUCT SERIES
3610 Series - HSS Center / Pilot / Spot Drilling
3630 Series - Carbide Center / Pilot / Spot Drilling
3620 Series - HSS 5 X D Micro Drills
3640 Series - Carbide 4 to 5 X D Micro Drills
3650 Series - Carbide 5 to 7 X D Micro Drills
3660 Series - XP Performance Carbide 7XD Drills
ALL MICRO DRILLS OFFERED IN 10pc PACKS
Standard 2-day lead time on ALL SIZES with priority NEXT DAY availability upon request.
Call Today for a QUOTE!
Suggested Micro Drill Holding Products for CNC Swiss Lathes
- Extreme accuracy for holding micro drills
- Unique collet retains high accuracy required for micro tooling
- Prehardened holder shanks ensure long service life
- Clamping range from .5mm to 5.8mm (.0196" - .2283")
- Integrated ER Taper and Tool Holder Eliminates Tolerance Stacking
- Tight TIR Tolerances
- Hardened Steel Construction provides long service life
- REGO-FIX is the original inventor of the ER Collet
- The highest quality ER Collet available to the industry today
- Available in .0004" TIR Standard or .0002" Ultra Precision
- Sealed Collets for coolant-thru applications