Multidec 1600 Series - Standard Micro Swiss Turning Tools
Utilis Multidec 1600 Series Swiss Tools are designed for micro turning, grooving and threading operations in Swiss-Type CNC machines. Perfectly designed for the smallest of Swiss machines the 1600 series excels at work under .125" in diameter. Tough UHM30 grade carbide combined with a variety of coatings enhances tool life in tough materials typically machined in Swiss-type applications.
Also capable of Front Turn, Back Turn, Micro-Threading, Cut Off & when paired with special ID working holders, the system can perform Axial grooving and ID work as well on larger parts.
Select An Insert Type
- Ideal For Thin Grooving Applications
- Insert Widths Range From .05mm to 2.75mm (.0019" - .108") As Standard Products.
Wide Range Of Holders
- Small Shanks Fit The Smallest Of Machines
- Coolant Thru, Angled Holders, Twin Insert Holders Also Available
- Cutting Edge Repeatability Within .0004"
- Many available insert coatings ideal for different material types which increases product life and maintains quality