UTILIS 3000 Series Swiss-Turning Tools for Swiss Machines
UTILIS Swiss Type Turning & Cutting tools are designed by Swiss engineers who understand the requirements and demands of today's Swiss Turning Industry. The tooling that they have engineered excels in the areas demanded by the Swiss machinist to produce complete, accurate, high quality precision parts. Extreme rigidity, tool life, repeatabilty & ease of setup are just some of the qualities that UTILIS Swiss Turning & Cutting Tools feature.
Multidec-Cut tools feature special cutting geometries specifically designed for cutting tough materials such as Titanium, 300 Series Stainless & 17 4 PH. This makes them the tooling of choice for the Medical & Aerospace Manufacturing Industries.
- Cutting Edge Repeatability Within .0004"
- Special coatings increase product life and maintain quality
Superior Chip Control Geometries
- Many available chip breaker geometries for breaking up and controlling chip flow
- TOP Wipers are available for added finish
Highly Rigid Holders
- Reduced vibration and increased tool life
- One holder can perform all basic operations